Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tonight's the night...

...that nothing really significant happened. Good evening, and welcome to my blog. The only reason I started this blog was to comment on my Dad's blog entry for tonight. My comment: Hi Dad!

On the other hand, I guess since I have it, I may as well start keeping a blog. I don't guarantee a whole lot of excitement and adventure, but then again, my life isn't
always boring, so who knows? Haven't got much to say, except that I had intended to come home after work tonight, so I could chat with the fam. again(Look how cool my archaic slang is. I'm too cool to be cool!), but Mitch phoned me and invited me to his house for a BBQ. Who am I to say no to food?

Other than that, I discovered that I share my Dad's passion for computer things that make other people zone right out when you talk about them. I worked real hard on an Excel database today, and when I left, it was really coming together, so tomorrow, I should be able to finish it up. I'm actually pretty pleased with myself! But as I wandered around after work, I realized that the only person I knew whom I could tell the
whole story to would be my Dad, who, of course, lives just about a thousand miles away. So, I've got a bunch of details all bottled up just waiting for the next time I talk to him. So, consider yourselves warned: I may lapse into boring stories about trivial stuff at any moment! Beware of falling interest levels.

Ok, I'm done making fun. Now, I'm going to log off, and enjoy the thunder storm that just started.


G'night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Thibodeau said...

Hi Brian!

Great to see you've joined the blog craze (or is it a fad). In any case, it's great to be able to read about your Ponderingses without having to wait for a phone or an IM meeting.

On the fam chat (look how I pick up trendy sayings - a pathetic attempt to appear cool :) ) side of things, I didn't remember about it until I put your name in my blog late last night! Of course, Nikki was on IM all that time so we would have found out then. In any case Renee had a headache last night and went to bed so you probably would not have been able to talk to her....

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home