Friday, July 29, 2005

And another day dies with a whimper...

You ever have one of those days where you wake up full of plans for what you're gonna do the next day? Maybe you intend to do some exercises, or maybe you think you'll get to have a nice dinner with some friends, but in the end, what you end up doing is a whole wackload of nothing. That was my day. I was supposed to go to Taste of Edmonton, but didn't. ToE is this big event where a bunch of restaurants set up booths in the square, and you swing by and taste some of their dishes. It's a farily in-expensive way to try a whole bunch of different foods in one night, and I hear it's lots of fun. I wouldn't know though, because the past two years I've planned to go, but either had a friend bail on me, or... No, come to think of it, that's what happened both times. I just HATE to eat alone...

Other than that, it wasn't a bad day, really. I need to get more sleep, since I'm spending more and more time during my days dozing off. That's no good. I almost finished putting together this delivery tracking system for my new job, when Excel promptly told me it had run out memory. I'm not sure there is one, but I'd like to try and find a way around this.

I'm feeling a little melancholy, probably because I'm so tired, and that explains the sort of morose title.

And, just to make this totally confusing to everyone but me, I've got to get Colin to quit messing with my comic. I want him to butt right out. Somehow I've got to get the point across subtly. Maybe if I build a giant... No, that would never work, where would the ostrich sit?

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home