Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Urk...

Haven't posted in a few days, but this time I truly have a good reason. Well, I guess that depends on your definition of good :P

Hanging out with a whole new group of restaurant folks necessarily entails a certain amount of socializing, as you can well imagine. This also requires showing your chops, as it were, or in this industry, proving you can hold your liquor. So the last several nights, I've been arriving home with less than the ideal amount of sobriety, and my rule is no posting inebriated, thus... No posts.

But the trend ended tonight, for a variety of reasons: A) I ran out of cash, B) I didn't see anyone form work today, and C) ... Ok, there is no C. Today was a really crappy day though. First, I woke up a 6 AM to find that my air matress had developed a case of "I have a giant fucking hole through which air leaks", which means that I am now reduced to sleeping on the floor of my room, until I can afford another air mattress. Then, I find that I'm finally catching the cold that the rest of my household has had for the past couple of weeks. NOT COOL. Third, I had to cancel my date tonight for several reasons. But, I'm still in a pretty good mood, just tired and cranky. Not a really good mood, mind you, but a pretty good one.

Well, enough whining. I've got some pretty heavy stuff coming down the pipe in the next couple of days, so I'm gonna end here with a warning to stay tuned, you aren't gonna want to miss them!

G'night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Thibodeau said...

Hey, a new theme! I wonder how long that's been there. The only reason I ask is that I have been using Google Reader to keep up with everyone's blogs so I don't actually see the actual web page, but just the content.

Looking forward to hearing about the heavy stuff.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home