Friday, October 21, 2005

I've been remiss...

Welcome back into my life. No, for serious this time. >Zoolander pout< Ok, ok, I'm really sorry. I guess I should have tried to keep you up to date on how the whole job thing was going, butI didn't. I guess I've learned that when the chips are down, I... stop blogging.

Anyway, not a whole hell of a lot is going on out here. I've got a couple of new jobs: I'm a character server at Jubilations Dinner Theatre in West Edmonton Mall. I'm also serving at Chili's in the West End, but it looks like they're going to subject me to the dreadful drearyness of going through yet another week of server training. At least. Ugh. I hate 'learning' things I already know. Plus, the money sucks. But enough about that.

Dinner Theatre could very possibly be the coolest, most fun job EVER!!!! Every... Ok, well, both nights I've worked there, I've had an absolute blast, made a little bit of money, made some great new friends, and just generally been happier than I've been in several months. On the even more plus side, apparently acting is good exercise, because I've lost 4 pounds over 2 shifts. If that keeps up, in 75 shifts, I'll cease to exist!!!

Well, that's pretty much my life at the moment, work that doesn't seem like work, really, and the other work. But Woohoo for finding this job!

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home