Friday, October 07, 2005

Better post quick...

I think one of the keys to growing up is realizing that your birthday is really just another day. I've been kinda feeling that way for the last couple of years, coming to a head this year, with my spectacular lack of anything constructive even getting the semblance of being done by me today.

...Although, I say I have to post quick, because my friends are planning to show up here shortly, and take me out, and get me wasted; for my birthday. I think it's more for their enjoyment than mine, but I'm not going to deny that I'm more than probably going to have a great time, a time that will live on in imfamy from now until the day I die. So, maybe it's not really a day like any other, but a day where your friends and family show you how much they love you.

I know my friends and family will/did.

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home