Friday, September 02, 2005

Working for a living sucks...

Or at least it does if you have my jobs. (Yes, yes, I'm still harping about that) I hear it's possible to have a job, and enjoy what you do every day, and not want to beat your head against a wall until you can't feel anything anymore, but I'm pretty sure that's a myth. There's no way people would ever give someone else money for something they enjoy doing. That's like paying someone to watch TV all the time, or to have a party that never ends, (I'm not sure exactly where that was going, but..)

Well, since I'm clearly feeling a little low right now, I think I'm gonna keep this post short, and only say a few more things: Masonry is awesome, and I'm glad summer break is over. No progress so far on finding a kitten, but I haven't really tried yet, and besides, I don't have the funds for a kitten yet, so no hurry. I think I've come to the conclusion that my time at East Side Mario's Clareview is at an end. I just look forward to every day working there with dread and loathing, and noone should feel that way about their job. The playwriting goes well as can be expected, I'm still not done, but I hope to be soon, and I'm looking forward to reading the half I'm not writing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd, that about does it, so I guess I'll sign off with my patented:

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home