Saturday, August 27, 2005

Humph...

Well, here I am on vacation: all dressed up, and nowhere to go. The original plan, which was for Mitch and I to drive down, has fallen through, through no fault of myself or Mitch. He just didn't feel up to two 12- hour drives this weekend, which is something I can understand. Don't get me wrong, I'm disappointed, but I understand the reasoning, and I obviously don't want to do anything that would jeapordize his health. He felt really bad though, and insisted that I let everyone know that he apologizes. He really does want to meet my family (again, for Renee and Nicole).

BUT, in the good news category, we're going to try this again sometime in September, so I have not given up hope. I will go home sometime this year, and I hope to be able to go home for christmas, which I haven't been able to do since... well, ever!

All in all, this weekend is going to be a total let-down. No trip home, no seeing my Mom, Dad, or sisters, no nothing. :'(

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Thibodeau said...

I will not speak for everyone as all the others will also read your blog, but for myself I can totally understand why you could not make it this weekend. I will not say that I am not disappointed, because I am, but since there are plans to try this again I will just look forward to the next try.

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home