Tuesday, August 09, 2005

C'mon everybody cause here we go!

And now for sothing completely different.

I'm in a weird sort of mood today. I did very little at work today, not because I slacked off, but because there just really isn't that much left for me to do. It seems I've entered that "learning the ropes" period which I hate so much, where I'm left to my own devices with little to no idea what I should be doing, and then I'm eveluated based on whether I sink or swim. I guess I'll figure it out eventually, but in the meantime...

On another front, the next two days may go entry-less. I'm warning you, because I work straight through from 9-4, then whenever_I_get_to_the_restaurant-close(11:45 or so). Extremely long days, with very little chance for sleep in between, and if previous experience is any indication, I'm gonna want all the sleep I can get.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot new in the world of Brian. I bought a new video-game, and am still managing to save a hundred bucks to add to my vacation funds. I go on vacation the last week of August, which I'm looking forward to with great abandon, and that about wraps up this edition of Ponderingses. I promise, Thursday night, I'll get philosophical and weird, to make up for the possible lack of entries over the next 2 days. Until then...

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home