Saturday, August 06, 2005

It was bound to happen....

Ok, so now I've officially misseed the first non-sunday day of my blog. It had to happen eventually, so I'm gald we got it out of the way early. Both yesterday and today were good days. I got paid yesterday, so no more days of privation. To celebrate, Mitch and I went to the buffet, and I gorged myself 'til I had trouble walking out of the place... Mmmm, just thinking about it makes me so happy! But anyway, that's why there was no entry yesterday: By the time I got home, all that food was just begging to be slept off, so that's what I did.

Today, on the other hand, was a day off, and so I spent it doing as much nothing as I could cram in. I did go out eventually(that only happens if you have good friends, who know that too much alone time isn't healthy for anyone), to Happy Harbor comics, so I could play boardgames w/ Colin, and his band of misfits, and finished the day off with a pizza, and a re-viewing of the movie Hitch. I love that movie, and really enjoyed it, again.

Tomorrow, I serve in the morning, and then I have the rest of the night off, so that'll be fun. A certain movie opened tonight, and I'm hoping to go to see it tomorrow, but I'm really just hoping to do something. Anyway, due to the stunning lack of excitement, I'll conclude a little shortly again, and bid you all my own personal fond adieu...

G'night!
(What'll I ever do if I post an entry during the day? GASP!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home