Wednesday, August 31, 2005

And that's the end of that...

What a crappy vacation. I didn't do anything cool, except not go to work, and now it's over, and that totally sucks. I don't wanna go back to work. I want a new job. ONE new job, that pays me a little more than I need to live, and doesn't involve running all over the city to get to, and will challenge me, and won't have me getting slapped down all the time for every tiny thing that could possibly be viewed as a mistake. Hmmm, I guess this is pity-entry time. Every blog's gotta have one, right? And the good ones have a recurring one.

I didn't accomplish anything except finding out that I'm dis-satisfied with both my jobs on this vacation. Why am I dis-satisfied? I have a few theories, but I don't really know. I do know that I've been looking at help wanted posters in the area with increasing interest over the past month, and that would seem to me to mean that I'm sub-consciously looking for a new job. Which is stupid, because I HATE that new job thing, where you're the new guy for the first month, at least, and no one hangs out with you, or even talks to you, and you have to go through all the training and all that stupid stuff. But I don't think I can keep doing the 2 jobs I'm doing now, especially if I'm looking at help wanted ads NOW. This sucks :(

In other news: 1}The roomate that's allergic to cats moved out, so I'm back on the prowl (pun FULLY intended) for a kitten.
2}I have a new phone, a land line, a digital phone, and I can call anywhere in North America and it's like a local call (Cool, huh?).
3}The girl who was staying next door, who I've been sorta seeing (nobody get excited) goes home in 2 weeks. She's crazy, and a little creepy, but SOOOOOOO hot, and I can't decide if I'll miss her or not. (Not cool, I know, but I have to be honest with my readers, right?)
4}And last, but certainly not least... ok, I've forgoten what 4 was, but when I rememb- Wait, I remember! I chatted with my Dad tonight, and he'd gone out to a bar, and drunk REAL ALCOHOL! Scandalous! (How's my valley girl impression?)
5}(Ok, I lied about 4 being the last thing) I miss my family. I miss being home I miss a lot of things, but I've built a make-shift life here, and now I'm torn about whether I want to move back, or whether I really like living here...

Well, that about does it for me. Time to make a wish: X mxhw X uxcs pc plthdbt zxiitc, pcs p ctl ydq iwpi gdrzh bn hdrzh duu! I made my wish in gibberish! Or did I?

G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home