Saturday, September 17, 2005

Easy day

That's exactly what today was: an easy day. And I'm glad, because after the storm of events the past few days, I was ready for it.

Here's my rundown of the day: I was woken up at noon by my friend Mitch, whom I was supposed to have called at 11:30, but didn't since I was (clearly) still asleep. So he came over, a roommate let him in, and he dragged my sorry butt out of bed so we could go down to the Freemason's Hall for lunch. Within 45 min. of being woken up this morning(afternoon), I was chowing down on a very well prepared steak, for the very reasonable price of 9$. After lunch, Mitch and I went down to IKEA so I could get a computer desk and chair, since I was getting very tired of sitting on the floor to use my computer. I ended up buying a desk, a chair, and a set of drawers to go under or beside the desk (I haven't decided yet), all for 260$, which again, was extremely reasonable. Now, I sit in my real leather chair(that I assembled), at my new desk(which I also assembled), looking at my room(which I... cleaned today. Had you going for a minute there, didn't I?), and the various pieces of my drawer set, which I haven't assembled yet, because...

I started chatting with one of the awesomest people I've ever met online today. I spent almost four hours talking(sorta) to this girl, and those hours felt like nothing. No time at all. I'd probably still be talking to her now, except I told Mitch I'd play some CoH with him, and he'd already called once wondering where the hell I was. So I had to bid her a fond "adieu" (she speaks French, isn't that awesome?), and I assured her that I'd talk to her tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to.

Except for the pizza I ordered tonight (Little Caesar's: I'd forgotten how good their pizza can be!), that's pretty much my day. Sorry it wasn't more eventful, but it seemed jam-packed with good things to me, so I'm not complaining!

G'night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Thibodeau said...

Sounds like a great day to me. Of course I had to use Google to find out what CoH was - and when I saw it I was going Doh!

I see you did the same thing I did after the first time I was confronted with comment spamming: enable Word Verification.

Love you!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home